Next to reading the Bible itself, one of the most important disciplines for growth is the discipline of reading. Servants of Christ
need to develop a disciplined regimen of spiritual and intellectual nourishment to supplement regular reading of the Bible.
Our library has many good books to stimulate your mind, heart and imagination. Read to grow - read to learn - read to dream - read to nourish yourself - read to nourish others - read to be a better follower of Christ!
We are currently entering books in this system. Stop by and get a library card. If you have any recommendations for books drop us a note!
Pastor Jeff's Books for Teens
- The Reason for God, Tim Keller
- The Cross Centered Life, C.J. Mahaney
- A Mind for Missions, Paul Borthwick
- the Good Life, Chuck Colsen
- The Faith, Chuck Colsen
- Eat This Book, Eugene Peterson
- Pilgrim's Progress, John Bunyan
- The Imitation of Christ, Thomas A Kempis
- how Should We Then Live?, Francis Schaeffer
- The Holiness of God, R.C.Sproul
- Let the Nations Be Glad, John Piper
- Knowing God, J.I. Packer
- Mere Christianity, C.S. Lewis
- The Jesus I Never Knew, Phillip Yancey
- Don't Waste Your Life, John Piper
- Datable, Justin Lookadoo
- 13 Ways to Ruin Your Life, Jarrod Jones
- Living With Questions, Dale Fincher
- Right From Wrong, Josh McDowell